Parking is so easy at Frankfurt airport: thanks to the excellent valet services of Mein Valet, you will only have to drive to the Frankfurt airport on the day of your departure. An employee of Mein Valet will pick up your car there, so you will not lose any time looking for a parking lot. You can leave assured, knowing that your car will be safe on the outside parking lot or in the parking garage.
The park provider charges a night surcharge in the time of 00:00 - 06:00. You can settle this on site in cash.
Infiniti-Parking ensures that you can start your holidays easy and relaxed. The pick-up and drop-op services at the airport terminal are available 24/7. Besides that, Mein Valet offers an outside parking lot and a parking garage, you can select the lot that you prefer.
The parking garage of Infiniti-Parking is equipped with video surveillance, plate number recognition systems and is guarded by personnel. The outside parking lot is also equipped with video surveillance, guarded by personnel and is fenced. Your key will be kept in a safe for both parking lot options.
There will be an inspection of the vehicle at the airport terminal before you hand over your car. Your car will be checked for already existing damages, to prevent misunderstandings when you return from your holidays.
Thank you very much for your parking space reservation at Infiniti-ParkingImportant information
- Please note that the parking provider charges a night surcharge for the shuttle service from 00:00 to 06:00. You can pay this online when booking.
- 4 people are included in the booking price. If there are more than 4 people, an additional charge will apply for each additional person. If you have not used the options in the booking window, you will have to pay the difference on site.
- The parking provider charges a surcharge for bulky luggage.
- The price includes 1 large suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage per person. For each additional piece, the parking provider charges an additional charge, which can be booked online.
- The parking provider charges a surcharge for vehicles that are more than 2.00 meters wide and 5.00 meters long.
- If you are delayed by more than 30 minutes, you will have to pay an extra charge as this will incur additional personnel costs due to your late arrival.
- Please inform the parking provider immediately in writing by email or telephone of any delays or holiday extensions.
How does shuttle parking work?On the day of departure, drive directly to the Infiniti Parking car park in Frankfurt. Please call the Infiniti parking lot 30 minutes before your arrival and let the representative know that you are an Infiniti Parking customer. When you arrive at the parking lot, you will be assigned a parking space and you will hand in your car keys. From here you will be taken to the airport terminal by shuttle service. A member of staff will drop you off at Terminal 1 B6 or Terminal 2 E8.
When you arrive, please call Infiniti Parking Shuttle Service Frankfurt twice. Once after landing and a second time when you have received your luggage back. The telephone number is on your booking confirmation. The Infiniti Shuttle Service employee will then make his way to the meeting point (Terminal 1 B6 or Terminal 2 E8) and collect you there. He will then drive you back to the parking lot, where you can collect your vehicle and begin your journey home
My parking space
- Easy and comfortable
- Valet parking
- 24h service
- Reserve at Parkos directly
Every parking provider on Parkos has been personally inspected and assessed by one of our staff.
The Parkos score gives you a good idea of what to expect of the parking provider.