Universum Parking + Auto Service
At Universum Airport Parking + Auto Service you can have your car parked easily and safely. You can drive your car directly to the airport, where a driver will be waiting for you. You can park your car every day both inside and outside.
Universum Airport Parking + Auto Service Düsseldorf has 200 parking spaces. The maximum entry height is 2.90m. The parking area is open for you around the clock.
The outdoor area of Universum Airport Parking + Auto Service Düsseldorf is fenced and asphalted. The parking garage is monitored with cameras and secured with barriers. Your car keys are kept safe in a safe.
During the handover, your car will be checked for any existing damage. Photos are taken and the mileage is noted. You fill out the form together with the driver so that misunderstandings are avoided. Your car is insured in accordance with the parking provider's general terms and conditions.
- The parking provider offers you various washing programs for your vehicle.
- 2 people are included in the booking price. If there are more than 2 people, each additional person will be charged.
- The parking provider charges a surcharge for bulky luggage (e.g. golf bag, surfboard, ski equipment.) is possible on request.
- You should plan about 30 minutes for parking including vehicle check-in and transfer to the airport.
- Parking of oversized vehicles (over 2.20 meters and length of 4.50 meters) is not possible, if in doubt, please contact the parking provider. For larger vehicles, you may have to hand in your key to the parking provider.
- In the event of a delay of more than 30 minutes, a surcharge of €15.00 must be paid, as this will incur additional staff costs due to your late arrival.
- Delays or holiday extensions must be reported to the parking provider immediately in writing by email and by telephone. The e-mail address is as follows: [[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)]
For the outbound journey, confirm your arrival with the provider 30 minutes before reaching Universum Airport Parking. Park your vehicle and board the shuttle bus to the terminal. When returning, contact the parking provider after collecting your luggage. The driver will pick you up at the terminal and return you to the parking lot.Valet Parking:
On the outbound journey, drive to Düsseldorf Airport. Call 30 minutes prior to arrival to confirm. An employee will identify and inspect your car based on the provided details, allowing you to proceed with check-in. Upon landing, call 30 minutes in advance. The driver will deliver your car to departure hall B-C, enabling you to continue your journey.
My parking space
About Universum Parking + Auto Service
Universum Parking + Auto Service rating
Every parking provider on Parkos has been personally inspected and assessed by one of our staff.
The Parkos score gives you a good idea of what to expect of the parking provider.