Airport-Shuttle-Parkplatz is an experienced parking provider not far from Cologne-Bonn Airport. With this provider you have the possibility to park very cheaply and to use their shuttle service to the airport. At Flughafen-Shuttle-Parkplatz it is possible to park your car at any time of the day or night, as the provider is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks to the shuttle service, you can be at the departure terminal of Cologne-Bonn Airport in just 10 minutes and can thus start your journey quickly.
Airport Shuttle Parking is an experienced parking provider not far from Cologne-Bonn Airport. With this provider you have the possibility to park very cheaply and to use their shuttle service to the airport.
Please note that this car park is located in an environmental zone and that an environmental badge is required.
The airport shuttle parking area is fenced, floodlit and under video surveillance at all times. In addition, there is an entry barrier to ensure the safety of your car. There is also staff present 24 hours a day, as the provider offers a 24/7 service. This means you can drive into the parking area at any time of the day or night. You take your car keys with you on your journey with this provider. So you can be sure that your vehicle will not be moved during your trip.
- You should plan about 30 minutes for parking including vehicle check-in and transfer to the airport. Parking of the oversized vehicles is not possible, if in doubt please contact the parking provider.
- The airport fee is included in the parking price.
- 3 people are included in the booking price. If there are more than 3 persons, an additional fee will be charged for each additional person. If you have not used the options for this in the booking window, you must pay the difference on site. For larger vehicles, you may have to hand in your key to the parking provider. If this is exceeded, the surcharge of €20 will be paid in cash to the parking provider on the spot.
- The parking provider charges a surcharge for bulky luggage.
- For vehicles that are more than 2.20 meters wide and 4.50 meters long, the parking provider will charge a surcharge.
Shuttle parking: On the day of your travel, drive to the car park on Ettore-Bugatti-Strasse, Cologne-Porz. Wait for an employee at the entrance. Allow 30 minutes for check-in and the shuttle ride. Park your car and take a shuttle bus to Terminal 2, Area D. On return, call the driver to confirm Terminal 2 pickup. The average waiting time is 15-30 minutes. The driver will take you back to your vehicle.
Valet parking: Drive to Cologne-Bonn Airport. Contact the airport shuttle parking lot one hour before your arrival. A white-waisted attendant will greet you on the arrivals level, load your luggage and photograph your vehicle. Hand over the keys and proceed to check-in. On your return, after receiving your luggage, report to the airport shuttle parking lot. A member of staff will deliver your vehicle to you on the arrivals level.
My parking space
- Secured area
- Valet and shuttle service
- Open 24 hours a day
- Key taking
Every parking provider on Parkos has been personally inspected and assessed by one of our staff.
The Parkos score gives you a good idea of what to expect of the parking provider.